HealthySimulation.com’s IMSH 2016 Exhibit Hall Video Interview Recap
Over the past few months HealthySimulation.com has released numerous video interviews taken at the International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare’s 2016 San Diego based meeting. Did you miss any? Below is a recap of all the posted videos posted so you can learn more about the latest medical simulation product news:
- Polhemus Provides Motion Tracking Technology To Enhance Healthcare Simulators
- Healthcare Simulation South Carolina Collaborative Resources
- S-Scope Stethoscope Simulator from MT Tool
- B-Line Medical Continues to Push Innovations in Healthcare Simulation Recording
- SimUTrach from SimUCare Allows for Simulated Tracheostomy Training on Standardized Patients
- Laerdal’s New Premature Anne Task Trainer
- Level 3 Healthcare Highlights Debriefing System SIMStation
- OSSim Tech Sim-K Virtual Reality Orthopedic Open-Surgery Simulator
- Dynasthetics Vitalsbridge for Laerdal SimMan Products
- Syndaver Showcases Synthetic Cadaver and EMS SimulationIQ Partnership
- CAE Healthcare Now Distributes Strategic Operations Cut Suit
- SimCore Provides Cloud-Based Simulation Program Management Software
- Uchida Yoko Global Limited PF-Note Provides Healthcare Simulation Recording Platform
- Mimic Technologies Xperience Robotic Surgery Simulator Team Trainer
By watching these videos you will have a better perspective about the latest medical simulation products and services!
Subscribe to HealthySim’s Free Monthly Simulation Newsletter
to receive all the best content!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.