Presentation Submission Information
This presentation submission page provides all the important highlights about our presentation submission process as well as the forms necessary to get started now. After reading our Terms of Submission summarized below, simply submit the required information below and we will market, host, record, and distribute your Zoom webinar to the global medical simulation community!
Looking to submit an article instead? Submit articles here!
Presentation Submission Process
- Read our Terms of Submission policy which covers how:
- You maintain ownership of presentation Intellectual Property (IP).
- You have rights and permissions to grant HealthySimulation.com a non-compensating global license to receive, promote, host, record, market, and distribute your presentation.
- You can request to have your presentation removed at any point with 30 days notice.
- Create and submit your presentation abstract materials through the form on this page. You do not need a subscription to submit a presentation.
- Schedule two dates and times that would work best for you to record the presentation to a live audience.
- Share an invitation to your professional network to join you for the webinar.
- Record your presentation (once it has been accepted) via HealthySimulation.com’s Zoom Meetings account.
- Replay your presentation to colleagues all over the world with ongoing reminders to HealthySimulation.com’s global audience.