iSimulate ALSi Patient Monitor Continues to Innovate Healthcare Simulation Space
During IMSH 2014, iSimulate’s CEO Peter McKie introduced me to all the latest updates for their patient monitoring system, which can dramatically increase the realism of your low-fidelity manikins or standardized patients. With the option to purchase an ongoing licensing agreement, users can take full advantage of all these recent updates and those still yet to come. Watch the video to see why iSimulate’s ALSi has continued to innovate healthcare simulation:
What is ALSi?
ALSi provides an economical, highly advanced and realistic patient condition simulation package. It is so easy to use you’ll be up and running in less than two minutes and can act as a fully featured multi parameter monitor, AED & defibrillator.
Run off only two iPads, its simple setup makes it great for in-situ training. ALSi provides a super realistic simulation experience, enabling hi fidelity simulation even in low fidelity situations.
iSimulate is the Platinum Sponsor of SimGHOSTS 2014 Australia, taking place June 25th-27th at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Updates Available Now:
- Scenarios Now Run in Line: Ability to add more annotations faster.
- Timed Events: Build in a delay to changed vital signs before they take place.
- New Waveforms: CO2 and a new range of wavelengths for ECG.
- Improved Interface: Easier to see and manipulate the software.
- Send Data to Second Screen: X-ray scans, data, and other forms can now be sent to the learner iPad.
- Sounds: Import your own recorded sounds to add more fidelity to the learner environment
Watch the video to learn about pricing and purchasing options!
Looking to learn more about ALSi? Read and watch our comprehensive ALSi product breakdown with iPad screen capture technology so you can get a full understanding of the training opportunities that iSimulate provides.
And of course, for complete info and free trials of all their software, check out the iSimulate.com website for more on their products and services!