Summary of Product Demo Video Interviews from IMSH 2017 Trade Show Floor
Hey Simulation Champions! Today we are sharing a comprehensive review of all the product demonstration interviews HealthySimulation produced exclusively from the International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare 2017 Orlando Tradeshow floor! These videos will help you to catch up with the latest news and information about innovative new products and services entering the field of healthcare simulation, so be sure to watch them all!
Exclusive IMSH 2017 Exhibit Hall Video Interviews:
- Operative Experience Expands Portfolio of Realistic Surgical and Team Training Simulators
- Swiss-Based VirtaMed Continues to Provide Cutting Edge Surgical Simulators
- KbPort’s simCabRx Provides Realistic Medical Cart Simulated Training
- DiaMedical USA Partners with SimUSuit to Offer Bariatric Patient Simulation
- ECS Leads the Way with VR Training for Healthcare Simulation
- OSSimTech Demonstrates Hybrid Learning of 3D and Haptics Surgical Simulation with Sim-Ortho
- Tobii Pro Brings New Learner Perspectives to Healthcare Simulation Experiences and Research with Eye Tracking Glasses
- Stratasys 3D Printers Create Realistic Medical Training Models
- ‘Next Gen Geri’ Geriatric Simulator From Simulaids Gets National Media Attention
- SimulationIQ Enables Use of Smart Phone Cameras to Record Simulation Experiences
- Next Generation Harvey Cardiopulmonary Simulator Now Available from From Gordon Center
- CAE Healthcare Leads Innovation at IMSH with New Games, Eyes, and AR Technologies
- Medical-X Continues Innovative Manikin Development with Updates to Adam-X & NENA Sim
- Pocket Nurse Distributes New VR Training System from VES
- Simulab Launches World’s First Transvenous Pacing Simulator
- Cardionics Launches New SAM3G & SimShirt! (& now has limited time offers!)
- iSimulate Launches REALITi Mobile Recording System
Finally, here is the HealthySim staff writeup about our favorite products from IMSH 2017!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.