Stealth Mode Start-Up Seeks Regional Account Managers for Patient Safety Domain
Engenium is currently seeking applicants for this new healthcare simulation sales position,
Another awesome job posting from Engenium, who are recruiting a team of Regional Account Managers for a start-up in the patient safety domain. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded start-up backed by a highly respected health care organization. Check out all our medical simulation jobs listings!
Regional Account Manager Positions:
This is a regional sales role that requires a self-starter with ingenuity and focus. You will be selling into the C-Suite (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO, etc.), Nurse Manager, Risk Manager and Patient Safety – to offer products and services that will aid in the focused improvement of patient outcomes. Our client is developing a range of products/services and a tool that prove they are reducing cost of healthcare, litigation, risk premiums and improving outcomes.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks -summary
- Deliver weekly targeted objectives for cold calling, demonstrations, proposals, etc.;
- Maintain competent product and market knowledge;
- Accurately demonstrate software and services online and/or at customer sites; WebEx
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas and corporate targets;
- Attend trade exhibitions and user group meetings;
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market;
- Identify new markets, both by geography and by industry sector, for the company products;
- Develop an Account Strategic Plan. Earn support to execute within the company and at a senior level with all customers;
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team;
- Responsible for the selling/marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Identify and build the capture team needed to win assigned bids;
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, new business, sales, and other matters related to new revenue generation
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Approximately 2 years of business/sales experience in patient safety or Medical Simulation
- Winning attitude – with a proven track record of sales results.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals;
- Willingness to learn and research information related to overall work efforts;
- Strong communication skills;
- Minimum 4-year degree in Business, Science or Communications.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.