Medical Simulation Jobs
Medical Simulation jobs provide an emerging professional opportunity for innovative healthcare professionals interested in clinical education and training, advanced technologies, theatrical production, adult learning, administrative leadership and the most modern communicative practices.
Below is a comprehensive list of Healthcare Simulation Jobs which usually fit into one of three key areas: Administration, Clinical Education, and Simulation Technology operations. Further down is a set of links to resources which will help employers and employees better prepare for medical simulation careers.
Looking to gain international attention to your newly posted healthcare simulation position? You can now immediately post a featured listing which will share your healthcare simulation career position with our entire global audience! Read the benefits below and Email us for questions.
Featured listings ($295):
- Posted for 45 Days
- Highlighted in this medical simulation jobs page
- Highlighted on the HealthySimulation.com Homepage Featured Jobs Area
- Shared to our main article list (12000+ unique readers a month)
- Posted to the World’s Largest Simulation LinkedIn group (3,250+ strong)
- Included in our monthly email newsletter (12,000+ subscribers).
- Tweeted to (3,250+) followers
Extended Featured Listings ($449):
- Provide the same benefits as Featured Listings but extended display for 90 Days
Click here to post your healthcare simulation job now!
Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Tools for Building Your Simulation Resume