GOT SIM Tech Meeting Keynote Review
*UPDATE: Part 3 Added*
Posting the video review of my slides from the keynote presentation at last month’s Gathering of Technicians Meeting in Las Vegas.
The presentation was entitled “Gathering Ace Technicians for the Jack of All Tradeshows!”. In these videos I talk about:
- Where simulation technicians come from
- The unique perspectives and resources each tech has to help their community.
- The Current (but limited) resources for techs.
- The call to create more support for sim techs.
- Survey results from the attendees about background experience, responsibilities, salaries and more.
Part 1 of 3:
Part 2 of 3:
Part 3 of 3:
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.