Wednesday Deadline: SimGHOSTS Early-Bird Deadline for Global Sim Technology Training Events
Sim Champs a final reminder that this Wednesday is the FINAL day for early-bird registrations to SimGHOSTS simulation training events in Australia, United Kingdom, and USA this July through August. If you have been planning to attend these world class hands-on training events, now is the time to secure big savings by registering by this Wednesday!
Melbourne: July 5-8th
London: July 18-20th
Peoria, IL (near Chicago): August 2nd-5th
Key Justifications to Attend SimGHOSTS:
- Affordable: Compared to other international simulation events SimGHOSTS is as much as HALF the cost. Take advantage of early-bird registration for even greater savings.
- Focused: SimGHOSTS is the only event specifically addressing the community, skill sets, and development of those operating healthcare simulation technology.
- Engaging: Other events provide limited technical content which has not been reviewed by technical experts. With SimGHOSTS you will get the training to take you further.
- Intimate: Unlike endless exhibit halls, at SimGHOSTS you can build quality relationships with vendors and have the time necessary to deep dive into product details.
- Innovative: SimGHOSTS represents the cutting edge of simulation technology, and thus, the healthcare simulation industry’s future trends. Stay ahead of the curve!
- Valuable Networking: Everyone at SimGHOSTS does the same work you do! Easily connect with your peers through courses, receptions, showcases, and competitions!
- Hands-on: Minimal lectures, maximum direct training. Don’t just listen, do!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.