Still Time to Register for August 4th-7th SimGHOSTS USA 2015 at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles
Sim Champs! There are only a handful of passes left for this innovative Simulation event!
The 5th annual SimGHOSTS USA 2015 event taking place August 4th-7th at Cedars-Sinai Women’s Guild Simulation Center is only a few weeks away — but there is still time to register for the event. At a cost that is as much as HALF that of other non-profit simulation events, this is the place to receive hands-on simulation technology operations training from leading vendors and community members.
What are the SimGHOSTS Event Objectives?
- Meet with other Simulation Technicians and share best practices
- Network and build long term industry relationships with peers and vendors
- Receive specialized training in:
- High-fidelity manikin hardware & software operation, maintenance and repair
- Audiovisual production techniques and debugging
- Learning Management System troubleshooting
- IT networking
- Team leadership and communication techniques
- Manikin moulage and makeup
- Basic medical terminology, physiology, pharmacology and the latest in healthcare education practices.
- Much more….
- Discuss and develop professional community needs and standards.
Sponsored Keynote & Plenary Sessions:
- Level 3 Healthcare Keynote Address by Dr. Alistair Phillips, MD, FACC, FACS Co-Director, Congenital Heart Program Chief, Division of Congenital Heart Surgery.
- Level 3 Healthcare Sponsored Opening Reception Dinner & Show “Terminator Too” comedy play.
- Laerdal Medical Sponsored Plenary Session by Suzie Kardong-Edgren, Ph.D., Editor-in-Chief for the journal Clinical Simulation in Nursing & SimGHOSTS Executive Director James Cypert on a new Sim Tech Standard of Best Practice.
- Gaumard Scientific “Bug Busters” Simulation Technology Specialist Troubleshooting Competition
CAE Healthcare will also be utilizing their A/V systems to record the event for future learning opportunities by Sim Techs around the world.
Take part in 3 days of unique sessions with beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses in all aspects of simulation technology operations with the world’s leading Sim Tech organization.