One Week Left to Secure Early-Bird Rate for SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Sim Tech Training Event
SimGHOSTS have sent word that they have already crossed over the limited number of early-bird passes to the 2014 USA sim tech hands-on training — but the board of directors wanted to give Sim Techs out there who want to secure an additional $100 off the price of their registration one more chance to sign up early before tickets shift into full price.
Taking place August 5th – 8th at the American College of CHEST Physicians in outer Chicago, IL — over 100 Sim Techs from all around the world including Australia, the UK, Saudi Arabia, the US, Canada, and Russia are already coming together to train one another and connect with their professional community. Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to get the hands-on training you need to increase efficiency and realism in your medical simulation program!
Learn all about it at the SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Homepage.
SimGHOSTS is the original, most affordable and only hands-on training event started and managed by Sim Techs. Looking to start or expand your operations of simulation technology? Dollar for dollar and day for day, your value cannot be met at any other event! Now an official 501(c)3, SimGHOSTS has been providing the much needed training and community support for those responsible for operating the day-to-day technical operations of medical simulation lab spaces since 2011. Thousands of Sim Techs from around the world have benefitted from this unique organization.
Did you know there are over 50 new Sim Tech specific courses at this year’s event? Courses include:
- Audio Post-Production
- Casting & Molding Task Trainers
- Laerdal Hardware
- B-Line Medical In-Situ AV
- Inventory Management
- Worldpoint Realistic Cut Suit
- DIY Sim Project Build Forum & B-Line Medical Innovation Awards
- Cinematography 101
- Preventative Manikin Maintenance 101
- Laerdal Advanced Simulator Care and Maintenance
- Moulage Mastery ‑ Theatrical Trauma for the Advanced User
- Healthcare Basics for Technical Folks
- IT Networking for Sim 101
- CAE Learning Space Introduction
- Fabricating for the Sim Lab
- Advanced Editing
- Sim Tech Professional Development Workshops
- Level 3 Medical Overview of a Sim Lab Build-Out
- Much much more!
Come to SimGHOSTS to see the latest in medical simulation technology from fifteen of the world’s leading industry vendors!
Register TODAY for SimGHOSTS 2014 USA to secure your early-bird registration before its too late!