Free Medical Simulation Conference June 30th in San Francisco
This FREE meeting will immerse you in opportunities to explore the healthcare simulation methodology and technology, as well as meet, learn and share with current successful users. Join hundreds of other simulation champions from around the world and enjoy the beautiful city of San Francisco.
Hear from Keynote Speaker, Top Gun Navy Pilot, and CEO John Foley about providing high performance training to individuals, teams, and organizations and then choose from over 100 courses designed to help you start or expand a medical simulation program. Course titles include:
- ‘$ustaining ROI’ – How to Develop External Business Contracts For Your Sim Lab
- “Faculty Forward”: Faculty Development in High-fidelity Simulation in Nursing
- “You want me to do what?” Implementing Curriculum Wide Simulation
- A Day in the ER: A Multi-patient Simulation
- Changing Hospital Culture: Understanding the System-wide Effects of a Nurse Residency Program
- Designing Serious Games for Medical Professionals: A Scientific Approach
- European nurse adaptation programme: evaluation student and staff experiences of learning in a simulated practice environment using the simulation effectiveness tool
- Falling Forward- A Journey Towards Immersive EMS Simulation
- Fundamentals of Simulation Debriefing
- Implementing the INACSL Nursing Standards of Best Simulation Practice
- Programming Simulators 101
- Introduction to VIMEDIX UltraSound Simulator for Women’s Health
- Mobile Simulation in Rural Healthcare
- Prone to Code:A Surgical Simulation of a Full Code during Spine Surgery
- Relationship between Fidelity and Dose of Human Patient Simulation (HPS), Critical Thinking Skills, and Knowledge in an Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Simulation to Improve Staff Nurse Orientation
- And many more…
Visit the HPSN Website to Register Today to this FREE globally-attended event!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.