SimGHOSTS.Org Offers October Discount for Sim Tech Website Resources
Subscribe to SimGHOSTS to gain community support & exclusive content!
Sign up this month and get $40 off your annual online subscription!
The Gathering of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists website is has been serving content to the international Sim Tech community since April 2012, and announced today how it plans to do that even better! For the past several months, the SimGHOSTS.Org website has provided free file-sharing, list-serv, forums, links, tutorials and more – and today the website is thrilled to announce they have launched access to HD video recorded presentations from the SimGHOSTS 2012 event! To help this new non-profit organization compensate for the website development costs, file-hosting, video streaming, as well as expand the future online content we are making the subscriber-only content of the website fee-based.
Subscription to SimGhosts.Org now provides access to exclusive shared community resources, including:
- Up-to-date information about upcoming SimGHOSTS events.
- Subscriber-only list-serv email system now over 600 users strong. Get answers to technical questions and share your know-how with this entire global community!
- Powerpoint presentations from the SimGHOSTS 2012 event. (PLUS Video Content – See below).
- Community user forums to learn answers to frequently asked questions.
- Sim Tech community contact info to stay in touch with regional peers.
- All shared documents created by the international sim tech community including:
- Sim Tech Job descriptions
- Operations manuals
- Policies & procedure documents
- Scenario design templates
- Standard operating procedures
- Scheduling guidelines
- Sim Lab operations document templates
- Much more…
- Ability to join our project-teams and help develop the future of the healthcare simulation technology specialist profession.
- Archived blog posts with key news, links and community lessons learned.
- How-to tutorials by and for the community to increase realism and efficiency in your simulation lab.
- Any available upcoming SimGHOSTS.Org product discounts
Best-of-all, with your subscription you can watch ten video-recorded presentations from the SimGHOSTS 2012 event in full HD!
Watch full-length hour+ presentations in full HD currently being uploaded to the site including:
- Operations Manual development
- Professional career development
- Sim Tech empowerment (leadership techniques and administrator buy-in)
- IT Networking & debugging
- Mobile sim truck design & operations
- Sim lab control consolidation
- Do-It-Yourself project showcases
- Sim lab design
- And more!
Discounted Subscription for the month of October 2012!
As a special incentive to join this professional community, for the month of October a one-year annual subscription is only $95.00. Starting November 1st, 2012 the rate will increase to $135.00, so be sure to consider joining this technical community today! (Reminder: 2012 event attendees received subscription until August 2013).
Take advantage of the launch of SimGHOSTS 2012 exclusive content and sign-up today!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.