CAE HPSN World 2019: Why All Healthcare Pros Should Attend – Free Registration When When You Book Your Hotel Room
HPSN World 2019 connects realistic training with innovative healthcare simulation. Healthcare simulation (also referred to as medical simulation, surgical simulation, and/or nursing simulation) is the future of healthcare education. In fact, that future is happening now, every day, and in a multitude of ways — and there may be no better way to jump start your understanding than by attending CAE Healthcare‘s HPSN World 2019 event at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida from February 24 through February 28, 2019.
*Dec. 19th Update* – Get end-of-year savings with Free Registration when you book your hotel room for CAE HPSN World 2019. Choose your savings option: Register and book your room before December 31 for a minimum stay of 2 nights and your conference registration will be free! Already registered but haven’t yet confirmed your room? Simply book your room and we’ll refund your registration fee! Book your accommodations now to have your registration fee waived or refunded, please email [email protected] with your confirmation after booking your room.
Those who attend HPSN World learn directly from renowned researchers, brilliant instructors, and forward-looking healthcare thinkers while enjoying resplendent accommodations and participating in exciting and fun-filled activities of lasting value.
What is HPSNWorld19?
HPSN World 2019 (#hpsnworld19) is a training and networking conference that brings together hospitalists, clinicians, nursing educators and nursing students, physicians, EMS responders, military medical personnel, sonographers, respiratory therapists, sim center directors, simulation technicians, allied healthcare professionals, manufacturers, healthcare safety advocates and all others who are committed to improving patient safety through the expansion of healthcare simulation training and high-quality educational solutions.
Attendees engage in relevant, hands-on healthcare training courses where continuing education units (CEUs) may be earned.
Why Should Healthcare Professionals Attend HPSNWorld19?
Expect to be amazed and enthralled at HPSN World 2019. Here’s just a sampling of the compelling content:
- Partake in a special screening of “To Err is Human“, the heart-wrenching and eye-opening patient safety documentary that you must see! The screening will be accompanied by a highly-interactive keynote panel of healthcare experts and patient safety advocates exploring
the role that simulation training may play in improving outcomes
- Take advantage of opportunities to prep for Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) or Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS) exams
- Gain exclusive access to expert-led, hands-on training sessions using CAE Healthcare’s most advanced human simulators and medical manikins
- Be among the ‘first-to-explore’ the newest technological developments in innovative simulation-based education solutions (You won’t believe what’s coming!)
- Interact in a highly-realistic mass casualty incident scenario involving state-of-the-art simulators and live actors for an immersive, risk-free experience that simulates an actual emergency
There have been more than 150 Human Patient Simulation Network conferences, to date, worldwide. Every HPSN conference is dynamic and unique, with carefully-constructed training sessions, inspiring keynotes, special events and tons of networking potential.
These conferences allow CAE Healthcare to steadfastly move forward in its mission to deliver the best products and services that help prepare interprofessional patient care teams for successful real-world clinical practice.
From exciting simulations enhanced with augmented reality (VimedixAR, LucinaAR and more!), to the industry’s only modular-designed endovascular training simulator (CAE EndoVR with ESD modules) and versatile clinical skills manikins (CAE Juno; CAE Ares) for training in both prehospital and in-hospital emergency care, CAE HPSN World 2019 showcases tomorrow’s cutting-edge technologies today.
Realize your passion for improving healthcare and patient safety through simulation-based healthcare training. Attend HPSN World 2019 in Orlando, Florida this coming February 2019 and #GetInspired!