SimulationIQ – EMS
Education Management Solutions (EMS), also known as SimulationIQ is a leading healthcare simulation company which provides audiovisual recording debriefing systems, learning management systems, A/V design consulting, online learning systems, counseling training systems, virtual patient simulations, as well ROI and competency based evaluation systems. Founded in 1994, the mission of EMS has always been to provide a safe environment for healthcare professionals to develop patient safety skills. They feel strongly that their state-of-the-art technology makes simulation training even easier, from automated training sessions, to feature-rich, interactive tools in the simulation classroom and mobile solutions for in-situ training environments. The EMS goals is to bring educators the best collaborative innovation the industry has to offer – as “innovation has been written into our DNA for over 20 years”!
More About EMS
Education Management Solutions (EMS), a Minority and Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE), is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counselor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, they serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centered innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
They understand that clinical simulation is no longer a nice-to-have, but rather a learning necessity – and without the proper clinical simulation management tools it can be overwhelming to manage. Their SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise solution is the only clinical simulation management operating platform that delivers unmatched performance for standardized patient- and mannequin-based training, and brings all the programs, people, and processes into a single, simplified view that saves time, improves clinical outcomes, and provides peace of mind.
Key Articles From HealthySimulation.com Covering EMS SimulationIQ:
- Nerdy Nurse Brittney Wilson Shares Social Media Tips to SimGHOSTS 2018 USA Attendees – Sponsored by EMS SimulationIQ
- The Shift to Competency-Based Medical Education: What You Need to Know
- EMS CEO Corner: The Culture of Openness and the Sharing of Data
- EMS CEO Corner: Uniform Delivery of New Protocols, Procedures, and Training for Healthcare Systems
- EMS CEO Corner: Anurag Singh: Tech to Train Future Healthcare Professionals
- SimulationIQ Enables Use of Smart Phone Cameras to Record Simulation Experiences – Exhibit Hall 2017 Video Interview