Clinical Simulation Whitepapers & Recorded Webinars From SimulationIQ
SimulationIQ is the new face of Education Management Solutions, which provides learning management and a/v systems for clinical simulation environments. By subscribing to EMS, you can gather a bundle of resources including whitepapers, recorded webinars and upcoming webinars. Just a handful of examples of their Whitepapers available for download include:
- Managing the Simulation Data Storm: Choosing an Appropriate Platform
- Simulation Training and Healthcare Reform: Maximizing Skills, Lowering Risk
- Eliminate Latent Safety Threats in New Clinical Settings
- Technology Allows Regional Medical Campus to Educate Top Physicians
- Community College Replaces Simulation Technology
- Simulation Addresses Healthcare Worker Shortage
- What is IT’s Role in Human Patient Simulation?
- Counselors-in-Training at the University of Alabama
- And many more…
Recorded Webinars, among others, include:
- Webinar Archive Request Apr 2014 – Constructive Feedback Post Standardized Patient Encounter
- Mar 2014 – Interprofessional Simulation: More Than Nurses and Physicians
- Feb 2014 – A Conversational Approach to Feedback: an Interactive Exploration
- Jan 2014 – Confederates in Simulation: Benefits and Challenges
- Dec 2013 – Advanced Approaches For Screening, Hiring and Training of SPs
- Nov 2013 – Effective Debriefing in the Patient-Care Setting
- Oct 2013 – Scenario Development: It’s More Than Just Writing Up The Case
- And many more..
Education Management Solutions (EMS-works) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counselor education and case authoring, content for nursing simulation scenarios, and interactive computer-based training tools.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.