Medical Shipment Releases New Nursing Kits Catalog
For educators to effectively run medical simulation scenarios worldwide, they must be able to locate and ascertain the necessary healthcare simulation-based products and resources. In response, the company Medical Shipment emphasizes providing these medical supplies and premium equipment to help support the future of medicine. To specifically support nursing learners and educators, the company recently released a new Nursing Kit Catalog – containing an extensive range of products and services. This HealthySimulation.com article shares more about Medical Shipment’s Nursing Kit Catalog.
A Message from Medical Shipment Founder and CEO – Dan Micic
“Medical Shipment started with an ambitious idea to revolutionize the healthcare industry! The guidance and insight from nurse educators opened my eyes to the world of nursing education. I immediately connected to the value of supplying medical students and healthcare professionals with premium equipment to aid the future of medicine. Over the past 11 years, Medical Shipment has actively prioritized customer service and satisfaction above all, and our growth as a company is only a reflection of our dedication.”
“Nurses play a vital role in the future of all our lives, and their dedication and hard work is inspiring. By offering state-of-the-art tools, product insight, and time-saving shopping, Medical Shipment enables future nurses to focus on their education with the tools they need to succeed.”
View the HealthySimulation.com LEARN CE/CME Platform Webinar Custom Clinical Student Kits From Medical Shipment Can Meet Your Exact Educational Needs to learn more!
Overall, the Nursing Kit Catalog was created with guidance and insight from nurse educators, who relayed what they look for when selecting state-of-the-art tools and how time-saving shopping could better assist them. To ensure customers can find products that fit the needs of their educational and medical programs, Medical Shipment’s supply experts remain available to provide personalized services and ensure customer satisfaction. Plus, Medical Shipment extends a minimum one-year warranty on all equipment to guarantee successful use and better learning outcomes.
Customizing a Nursing Kit
When nursing simulation educators pursue acquiring a Nursing Kit from Medical Shipment, the catalog will prompt them to complete three steps. The first step is to select their bag, choose kit contents, and then send Medical Shipment their finalized list of desired products. Products available are broken down into several categories, including bags, accessories, diagnostics, gloves, infusion, patient care, respiratory, PPE, syringes and needles, and practice meds. Below are examples of products found under each category.
Nursing Kit Bags – Customized to Your Need
- Brief Tote: 600D polyester & 300D w/ PVC backing∙Front zippered pocket, cell phone pocket and pen loop ∙ 2 elastic mesh side pockets ∙ Internal organizer panel ∙ Reinforced carrying handles ∙ Adjustable & detachable shoulder strap ∙ 17″ x 4″ x 16″ (W x D x H)∙0.63 ft³. Available colors: black/navy, blue, and gray/navy blue
- Zippered Duffel Bag: 600D polyester ∙ Front zippered pocket ∙ Side mesh water bottle pocket ∙ Reinforced handles and adjustable shoulder strap ∙ 19″ x 11″ x 9″ (W xD x H) ∙ 1.09 ft³. Available colors: blue, gray, orange, and red.
- Sequel Sport Duffel Bag: 600D polyester ∙ Front mesh water bottle pocket ∙ Side mesh water bottle pocket ∙ Black handles and shoulder strap ∙ 18″ x 9″ x 11″ (W xD x H) ∙ 1.03 ft³. Available colors: gray/black, orange/black, purple/black, and royal blue/black.
- Weekender Duffel Bag: 600D polyester with hard bottom ∙Two front zippered pockets ∙ One front mesh water bottle pocket ∙ Padded handles and adjustable shoulder strap ∙ 17.5″ x 10.5″ x 10.5″ (W xD x H) ∙ 1.17 ft³. Available colors: black, burgundy, green, lime green, navy blue, orange, purple, red, royal blue, turquoise, and yellow.
- Quest Duffel Bag: 600D polyester and 300D covered bottom insert ∙ Three front pockets ∙ Side mesh pocket ∙ Adjustable shoulder strap ∙ 19″ x 9.5″ x 11″ (W xD x H) ∙ 1.15 ft³. Available colors: black/black and royal blue/black.
- Sport Backpack: 600D polyester ∙ Large front zippered pocket ∙ Side mesh pocket ∙ Padded shoulder straps ∙ 12″ x 5″ x 16″ (W xD x H) ∙ 0.56 ft³. Available colors: black, lime, red, and royal blue
- Large Tote with Matching Zipper: 600D polyester ∙ Color matched handles ∙ 18″ x 4.5″ x 16″ (W xD x H) ∙ 0.75 ft³. Available colors: black, cardinal red, charcoal, forest green, gray, hot pink, kelly green, khaki green, lavender, light blue, light tan, maroon, navy blue, neon orange, orange, purple, red, royal blue, teal, turquoise, white, and yellow.
- Clement Large Tote: 600D polyester ∙ Black handles and base ∙ 18″ x 5.5″ x 15″ (W xD x H) ∙ 0.86 ft³. Available colors: black, hot pink, light blue, lime green, navy blue, pink, purple, red, and royal blue.
- Standard Drawstring Bag: 210D polyester ∙ Reinforced corners ∙ 14″ x 18″ (W x H). Available colors: black, burnt orange, digital camo, gold, light blue, lime, magenta, maroon, navy blue, orange, pink, plum, purple, red, royal blue, teal, and white.
- Ripstop Drawstring Bag: 210D polyester ripstop with waterproof coating ∙ Front zippered pocket ∙ Two side mesh pockets ∙ 13.75″ x 18″ (W x H). Available colors: blue/black, gray/black, lime/black, orange/black, pink/black, purple/black, and red/black.
Accessories: Sharpie Permanent Marker, Multi-Color Pen with Highlighter, Student Scrub Watch, Digital Stopwatch, Badge Holder with Clip, Pocket Pal II Organizer, Calculator, Duracell AAA Alkaline Battery.
- Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope: 42 colors available ∙ Stainless steel dual-sided chest piece ∙ Adjustable frequency diaphragm ∙ Nonchill bell ∙ Adsoft Plus silicone ear tips ∙ Includes ID tag & extra ear tips ∙ Lifetime warranty∙ Other Adscope Stethoscopes: 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope, 619 Ultra-Lite, and 641 Sprague.
- Littmann Classic III Stethoscope: 28 colors available ∙ Designed for use with adult & pediatric patients ∙ Stainless steel dual-sided chest piece ∙ Tunable diaphragm ∙ Open or closed bell ∙ Soft-sealing ear tips ∙ 5-year warranty∙ Other Littman Stethoscope available: Lightweight II.
- Sphygmomanometers: ADC Diagnostic and Prosphyg Aneroid, Welch-Allyn Durashock Bronze Aneroid, and Economic Aneroid.
- Microflex Neogard Chloroprene Exam Gloves: Palm Thickness – 3.9 mils · Fingertip Thickness – 5.1 mils
- Halyard Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves: Palm Thickness – 4.7 mils · Fingertip Thickness – 5.9 mils
Infusion: BD Insyte Autoguard Safety IV Catheter, ProtectIV Plus Safety IV Catheter, Alaris Primary Set, Baxter Continu-Flo Primary Set, Introcan Put Safety IV Catheter, etc.
Patient Care: General Admission Kit, Patient Belongings Bag with Handle, Premium Admission Kit with Water Pitcher, Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads, Prevantics Maxi Swabstick, Chloraprep Clear 1 ml Applicator, etc.
Respiratory: Satin Fiberoptic Laryngoscope Set, Micro Mist Nebulizer, Hudson RCI Tracheostomy Mask, Adsafe CPR Pocket Resuscitator, Manual Pulmonary Resuscitator, Argyle Suction Catheter Kit with Chimney Valve and Sterile Water, etc.
PPE: Surgical Face Mask with Eye Shield, Medical Grade 3-Ply Face Mask with Earloops, Makrite Surgical N95 Respirator, etc.
Syringes and Needles: Safetyglide Safety Hypodermic Needle, Magellan Safety Hypodermic Needle, SecureSafe Hypodermic Safety Needle, Eclipse Syringe with Detachable Safety Needle, Magellan TB Syringe with Safety Needle, Dynarex Syringe with Luer-Lock Tip, etc.
Practice Meds: Tinted Training VIal, Heparin Pack Training Vials, Bumetanide Training Vial, Ziprasidone Training Vial, Midazolam Training Vial, White Powder for Reconstitution, Methylprednisolone White Powder, AMP safety Bradkers, Labetalol, Lorazepam, etc.
More About Medical Shipment
Medical Shipment was founded in 2007 by Dan Micic, who was still attending Harper College when he first launched the company. What started over 10 years ago with a shipment of 90 cases of gloves to Medline has quickly become a multimillion-dollar annual business named on the Inc 5000 list for multiple years in a row. Starting with a focus on Nursing, Medical Shipment now provides medical supplies, specialized instructional medical devices, and simulation-based products and services to healthcare educational institutions worldwide. Here, Medical Shipment takes a deeper dive into the company, its product portfolio, and the latest medical simulation industry updates!
MedicalShipment.com is regarded as one of the growing leaders in the medical supply industry. The company flourished in the past decade due to its dedication to customer service and Founder Dan Micic’s drive to impact the industry for the better. Primarily serving colleges, universities, and hospital clients across the country, Medical Shipment plans to continue its recent expansion overseas and establish a significant presence in Europe within the next few years.
Medical Shipment is a premium supplier of simulation nursing supplies and equipment. Their goal is to ensure the products they provide fit the needs of healthcare educational programs at a competitive rate, with customer service at the core of our values. Medical Shipment carries an extensive range of products and services, including medication administration training devices, patient simulators, IV Pumps, medical supplies, and more. The Medical Shipment catalog, among other products, includes Manikins, Monitors, Medical Supplies, Labels, Gloves, Med Admin Carts, IV Diagnostic systems, simulated patient medications, and more.
Teresa Gore, PhD, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CHSE-A, FSSH, FAAN – Dr. Gore has experience in educating future nurses in the undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. Dr. Gore has a PhD in Adult Education, a DNP as a family nurse practitioner, and a certificate in Simulation Education. Dr. Gore is an innovative, compassionate educator and an expert in the field of healthcare simulation. In 2007l Teresa started her journey in healthcare simulation. She is involved in INACSL and SSH. She is a Past-President of INACSL and is a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator Advanced (CHSE-A). In 2018, she was inducted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing (FAAN). In 2021, she was inducted as a Fellow in the Society of Simulation in Healthcare Academy (FSSH) and selected as a Visionary Leader University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing Alumni. During her career, Dr. Gore has led in the development and integration of simulation into all undergraduate clinical courses and started an OSCE program for APRN students. Her research interests and scholarly work focus on simulation, online course development and faculty development. She has numerous invited presentations nationally and internationally on simulation topics.