Simulated Wireless Nurse Call System from Pocket Nurse
Starting off this non-simulated work week is another great product available now from Pocket Nurse – a simulated Nurse Wireless Call System which you can add to your lab! Have you used this product before?
About the Nurse call System:
The Pocket Nurse Wireless Nurse Call System supports up to 48 wireless emergency call stations, pendants or devices and is widely used in clinics now available for your simulation lab. Sim Labs can be equipped with wireless flush mounted stations to teach the importance of patient safety.
Now you can integrate a realistic call system into your scenario development with the Pocket Nurse Simulated Wireless Nurse Call System.
Standard Features include:
- Easy Installation
- Superior Wireless Range
- Easy User Programming
- LCD Display
- Alarm Call Reset
- Replaceable Long-Life Battery
- 900 MHz spread spectrum technology
- Six relays for connectivity
- Alarm calls reset at the source Wrist Pendant
- LCD alarm display
- Plug and play installation
- Supports up to 48 transmitters
- Upgradeable to 65,000 transmitters
Standard Package includes:
- Single bed station with call placed LED
- Call cancel button, transmitter, and batteries
- Also includes 5 bed station call cords with IEA standard 1/4” jack (8’ length)
- 1 emergency pull station with embeded transmitter, battery, reed switch, and gasket for installation in wet areas
- Additional transmitters may be purchased separately
Learn more at the Nurse Call System Page on PocketNurse.com!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.