Simulated Wireless Nurse Call System from Pocket Nurse
Starting off this non-simulated work week is another great product available now from Pocket Nurse – a simulated Nurse Wireless Call System which you can add to your lab! Have you used this product before? Rate it on Konsiderate.com!
About the Nurse call System:
Pocket Nurse® Wireless Nurse Call System supports up to 48 wireless emergency call stations, pendants or devices and is widely used in clinics now available for your simulation lab. Sim Labs can be equipped with wireless flush mounted stations to teach the importance of patient safety.
Now you can integrate a realistic call system into your scenario development with the Pocket Nurse® Simulated Wireless Nurse Call System.
Standard Features include:
- Easy Installation
- Superior Wireless Range
- Easy User Programming
- LCD Display
- Alarm Call Reset
- Replaceable Long-Life Battery
- 900 MHz spread spectrum technology
- Six relays for connectivity
- Alarm calls reset at the source Wrist Pendant
- LCD alarm display
- Plug and play installation
- Supports up to 48 transmitters
- Upgradeable to 65,000 transmitters
Standard Package includes:
- Single bed station with call placed LED
- Call cancel button, transmitter, and batteries
- Also includes 5 bed station call cords with IEA standard 1/4” jack (8’ length)
- 1 emergency pull station with embeded transmitter, battery, reed switch, and gasket for installation in wet areas
- Additional transmitters may be purchased separately
Learn more at the Nurse Call System Page on PocketNurse.com!