Pocket Nurse Distributes New VR Training System from VES | IMSH 2017 Video Interview
At IMSH 2017 HealthySimulation.com interviewed Virtual Education Systems at the Pocket Nurse booth to learn more about their VR task trainer that utilizes HTC Vive technology. Watch the video interview below to see this awesome technology in action!
Train Better in VR Simulated Environments
Now with VES VR training systems, new nurses can train with interactive patients in-hospital simulations making critical decisions in real-time. Whether it is clinical training or refreshing skills, healthcare professionals can train in realistic game based scenarios developing competencies that save lives. VES technology allows educators to integrate cases quickly and easily, creating a simple to understand case builder that is web-based was a top priority from the beginning.
VES VR Training Provides:
- Experiential Learning: Interactive cases that teach through experience and repetition
- Multi-Platforms: Virtual reality, web, and mobile
- Learning Management Integration: Deploy through any LMS Assess learning autonomously on an individual or group level
- Competency Assessment: VES-Case Builder Create custom cases suited to the individual needs of your establishment
- Debriefing: Each case generates a log of time and decisions, along with downloadable PDF
- 24/7: Virtual patient cases can be taken any time anywhere
- Simulates Physiological Responses: Accurate virtual patients respond correctly to treatments
- Cost Effective: Individual training below current evaluation and training methods
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.