Healthcare Simulation News From Around the World
Have you noticed that medical simulation continues to gain more and more news coverage around the world? It seems like everywhere I look there is another local or national news story about clinical simulation changing the way healthcare educates. Here’s just a few of the recent articles that demonstrate simulation is on the rise!
- Realistic simulation showcases dangers of distracted driving (Salt Lake City)
- Hi-tech manikin provides training for medical emergencies (Connecticut)
- Military Medical Training becomes more Realistic (Fort Knox)
- Students get hands-on training in simulation lab (Boston)
- Surgical Theater: Flight simulation technology helps surgeons prep (Israel)
- Healthy collaboration: Nursing, pharmacy and medical students learn to work together (Michigan)
- SynMan Trauma Simulation Manikin Now Available For EMST Courses (Australia)
Are you looking to gain such news coverage of your simulation program? Read my Article on “How to Grab Media Attention For Your Healthcare Simulation Program“!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.