Share Your Simulation Story With Our Global HealthySim Audience!
Simulation Champion: Do you have a medical simulation story, resource, video or link with the global Healthcare Simulation community? We want to hear it! HealthySimulation.com provides more than 8,000 unique visitors a month from around the world with daily news and updates regarding the medical simulation community and industry — and we are here for you! Submit your story simply by emailing it to [email protected] today. Have an opinion about something? Write an op-ed piece and we will review it.
Medical Simulation Topics We Cover:
- Industry News
- Success stories
- Lessons learned
- Sim Lab Program Local or National News Coverage
- Key links
- Operating manuals
- Hiring practices
- Staffing structure
- Learner guidelines and best practices
- Educator guidelines and best practices
- Resources including document templates, free scenario databases, product databases and more.
- Conference Announcements and recaps
- Keynote & plenary addresses
- New product development
- Clinical Educator resources
- Simulation Technician resources
- Sim Program Administrator resources
- Upcoming workshops and courses
- How-to guides
- Research articles
- Standardized patient related materials
- External business development
- Sim Program marketing
- Team communication & training
- Team leadership & training
- Simulation in other industries
- Video gaming for learning
- Games-based learning
- New technologies in healthcare training or that can be related to healthcare simulation
- Moulage recipes and techniques
- And much more!
Are You A Vendor?
HealthySimulation.com will promote new innovations, companies and projects in the medical simulation space. Permanent banner advertising is available also by emailing Lance.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.