Share Your Healthcare Simulation Story to 20,000+ Readers a Month!
Sim Champs do you have a story to share with the Global Healthcare Simulation community? Submit your article today through our simple form to publish your story to more than 20,000+ healthcare professionals from around the world who are specifically interested in healthcare simulation related news and resources! Tell us about your successful grant award, research publication, product innovation, staffing hire, program launch, moulage recipe, debriefing guide, or collaborative partnership. HealthySim is excited to share your latest healthcare simulation related news!
Since 2010, HealthySimulation.com has published an article a day (M-F) to help support the growing number of healthcare professionals and institutions utilizing simulation to improve learning and patient safety outcomes. Now read by over 14,000 unique website visitors a month, 12,500+ email newsletter subscribers, 17,000 social media followers, and more than 500,000 healthcare professionals have read HealthySimulation.com from more than 215 countries!
Suggested Article Submission Ideas
- Latest supported simulation research project
- New building and/or program launches
- Collaborative partnership training exercises featured on local or regional news
- Favorite moulage recipes
- Latest course or workshop offerings
- New simulation trainer innovative projects
- New staff hires and expanded program offerings
- Program milestones and successes
- New business partnerships
- Helpful guides, recommendations, tips or suggestions
- Free resources your team has successfully implemented or created
- Industry reflections on patient safety, simulation, new technologies, or healthcare education
- Conference presentations and event recaps
- Questions or concerns about recent trends or industry developments
- Your favorite HealthySimulation.com articles
- And anything else that has to do with clinical simulation!
Recent examples of user submitted articles include:
- Healthcare Simulation Program Management Mind Map Provides Key Needs Breakdown
- CovSim 2018 UK Recap: A Cross-Faculty Simulated MCI Training Event
- Virtual Reality in Nursing Education – A Look at VES Available Through Pocket Nurse
- Are Learning Styles Debunked? What We Need to Know for Healthcare Simulation
- Latest News From Healthcare Simulation Programs Around the World – May 2018 Edition
Of course, you can also post a healthcare simulation job for your program too.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.