'UKETS' Endovascular Simulation Meeting – Bristol UK March 25th & 26th
Co-Founder Sebastian Mafeld wrote in to share about the UK Endovascular TraineeS event his team is putting on this March 25th and 26th in Bristol UK. Essentially this is a cross specialty event between vascular surgery, radiology and cardiology. Throughout the event, simulation will be utilized for high-fidelity training unique to endovascular practice. Looks like our friends at Mentice and Simbionix are apart of the sponsors of this innovative group.
- Aimed at F1/F2 level
- Interested in cardiology
- Radiology or vascular surgery
- Dedicated careers session
- Hands-on, interactive and a great introduction to your potential future specialty
- Only course of its kind!
- Essential hands on experience with state of the art simulation
- Aimed at ST1 level upwards
- Interested in cardiology, radiology or vascular surgery
- Increase your confidence with endovascular practice
- Pre-Course online lectures
- Expert faculty
Learn more about the UKETS organization and events at UKETS.org !