Wednesday Deadline: SimGHOSTS Early-Bird Deadline for Global Sim Technology Training Events
Sim Champs a final reminder that this Wednesday is the FINAL day for early-bird registrations to SimGHOSTS simulation training events in Australia, United Kingdom, and USA this July through August. If you have been planning to attend these world class hands-on training events, now is the time to secure big savings by registering by this Wednesday!
Melbourne: July 5-8th
London: July 18-20th
Peoria, IL (near Chicago): August 2nd-5th
Key Justifications to Attend SimGHOSTS:
- Affordable: Compared to other international simulation events SimGHOSTS is as much as HALF the cost. Take advantage of early-bird registration for even greater savings.
- Focused: SimGHOSTS is the only event specifically addressing the community, skill sets, and development of those operating healthcare simulation technology.
- Engaging: Other events provide limited technical content which has not been reviewed by technical experts. With SimGHOSTS you will get the training to take you further.
- Intimate: Unlike endless exhibit halls, at SimGHOSTS you can build quality relationships with vendors and have the time necessary to deep dive into product details.
- Innovative: SimGHOSTS represents the cutting edge of simulation technology, and thus, the healthcare simulation industry’s future trends. Stay ahead of the curve!
- Valuable Networking: Everyone at SimGHOSTS does the same work you do! Easily connect with your peers through courses, receptions, showcases, and competitions!
- Hands-on: Minimal lectures, maximum direct training. Don’t just listen, do!