HealthySim’s Top 10 Most-Read Medical Simulation Articles Of All Time!
*Updated 2017!* What are the 10 most popular medical simulation articles ever written? Our “Top 10 Most Read Articles” are proudly displayed here:
10. How to Produce a Sim Lab Video Orientation – Learn how to produce sim lab orientation and sim lab promotional videos with this tutorial set. Be sure to read part 1 where I talk about the numerous benefits and reasons behind producing your own videos and where to get help. In part 2, I cover how to start your production with camera, lighting, and sound tips from my fifteen years of production experience!
9. Top 50 Best Of Medical Simulation Articles of 2016 – This recap post provides a great place to see last year’s most read healthcare simulation content.
6. What to Really Look For When Hiring A Sim Tech – One of the first articles I ever wrote for HealthySimulation.com talks about the benefits to hiring a Simulation Technician with technical experience over healthcare experience. Must – read for all simulation champions!
5. Short List of Healthcare Simulation A/V Recording & Debriefing Systems – Having been available longer, this list of “best of” material ranks high on our list of most read content! Get caught up to speed quickly with this great breakdown list of must read articles!
4. Simulab Video Series – Learn all about Simulab and their TraumaMan & CentraLineMan products with this post. A comprehensive video collection of interviews and in-situ footage captured around the United States by our team. If you only have time for one, check out the LSU Surgical OR Team TraumaMan Training Mini-Documentary!
3. Moulage : Bridging the Gap in Simulation – Written by guest author Bobbie Merica, get introduced to moulage tools, books, recipes, courses and uses! When you are ready for more, check out our general moulage section, or the most read moulage recipe: Emesis Vomit Moulage!
2. Medical Simulation Jobs Listing Page – Looking for a new simulation job, or would you like to get your position posted? Check out this regularly updated list for all the latest jobs we know about!
1. Tied for first are these three articles on where to get free medical simulation scenarios:
There you have it! Be sure to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter to get all the best of HealthySimulation.com!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.