Program-Ace Provides Simulation Software Development Services for Multiple Industries
Today we learn about Program-Ace, a Ukrainian based simulation development company which provides software development services for a variety of simulation based industries.
Program-Ace is an R&D and innovation-oriented software development company with 24 years of successful track record and vigorous growth at IT market. We can become your sole technology vendor thanks to the full-scope of IT services we provide: from pre-project research and consulting to post-project maintenance and support. We have achieved success in different spheres and currently have 4 key areas of activity which help us vanquishing top positions at world market:
- 3D Solutions
- Complex and non-standard web systems
- Advanced high-interactive desktop or client-server software solutions
- Mobile application development
Emergency Evacuation Simulator
Emergency Evacuation Simulator is an interactive 3D client-server multiuser application with high degree of realism that simulates different emergency situations requiring urgent evacuation. Main purpose of this application is to perform evacuation training among employees who work in large buildings with complex floor plan and evacuation routes.
Target Audiences for this application include:
Administration and employees of large office buildings, airports, railway and subway stations, shopping centers, plants and factories, research institutes and scientific laboratories; also governmental and non–governmental organizations responsible for fire safety. Application teaches people to act quickly and rationally in case of emergency situation, namely:
- Find the shortest way out of the building based on brief review of floor-plan
- Navigate in the conditions of low visibility (due to smoke concentration)
- Use different objects that may help exit the building or protect life and health
Oil Platform Simulator
Oil Platform Simulator (OPS, product codename) developed by Program-Ace belongs to such type of interactive 3D solutions, which are always created in partnership between industrial experts and IT specialists. Speaking of oil and gas industry, it is important to mention, that OPS addresses such vital requirements of the branch as the increased demand for skills training and improvement among constantly changing teams, highest planning and management standards, serious risks for human health and safety – and, of course, technological complexity of the equipment.
Glock 19 Virtual Trainer
A complex virtual training application was created that implements all the required business logic, both for the Glock 19 pistol training and for the requirements of virtual training at large. SDK for fast and efficient authoring of any kind of virtual training application was developed.
- We developed a full-featured 3D Application that uses the power of video hardware acceleration, based on DirectX9 with shader model SM3.
- An application that has native resolution of 1680×1050 and works correctly on any other resolution/aspect ratio including Full HD. Full-screen and window modes are both supported.
- Our highly optimized real-time 3D engine allows rendering of Glock 19 model with ~800000 semi-transparent triangles per frame.
- Advanced skeleton-based animation system, that we developed, allows real-time visualization of common tasks with the Glock19 including assembly/disassembly, firing, cleaning etc.
- The application presents full-featured GUI subsystem with common controls like buttons, static panels, text boxes, edit controls, as well as advanced controls like Tree-View, property tables, playback controls, and popup-windows with video rendering.
- We released a convenient way to manipulate the 3D model of a pistol in free-play mode with a mouse.
- Our localization system allows instructors to change the language of the virtual trainer by simply replacing a single XML file.