Post Your Healthcare Simulation Job to 25,000+ Readers a Month
Healthcare Simulation program administrators or company leaders looking for champions to join their team should strongly consider the job posting opportunities available on our Medical Simulation Jobs Page! With over 25,000+ engagements a month to the global niche audience of healthcare simulation educators, managers, technology specialists, business operators, sales personnel, and more, your organization is sure to attract top talent from around the world!
Standard Featured Listings – $347 (15% Savings) – Most Reach!
- Posted for 60 Days
- Featured at the top of this clinical simulation jobs page!
- Featured on the HealthySimulation.com Homepage!
- Featured in at least two Healthcare Simulation Bimonthly Email Newsletters (15,000+ subscribers)!
- Shared as an article on the Homepage (19,000+ unique readers a month)
- Tweeted to @HealthySim‘s (3,500+) followers
- BONUS LISTINGS
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
- Posted to LinkedIn (15,000+ Followers)
- Posted to New HealthySim Facebook Page (750+ Followers)
- Posted to our World’s Largest Healthcare Simulation LinkedIn Group (3,500+ strong)
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
To further support you in your search, HealthySim has amassed a huge number of staffing resource articles listed below the featured listings which cover topics from staffing needs identification guides, best hiring practices, job description examples, professional development opportunities, polices and procedure insights and more!
Latest Healthcare Simulation Job Listings:
Pacific North West Medical Simulation Sales Representative (Via Engenium Staffing): The Pacific North West Region Sales representative reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for managing sales activities throughout every stage of the sales cycle, from lead generation through to close. Covering the North Western region, you will be responsible for selling software and hardware solutions used to improve training and patient outcomes in Hospital, Nursing Schools, and colleges.
Professor, Nursing – Simulation at Valencia College: Valencia College is seeking a Professor, Nursing – Simulation to join our dedicated, passionate faculty team as a full-time, tenure-track appointment beginning Fall 2019. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth Nursing Simulation knowledge and experience in an educational or hospital setting. Watch this video to learn more about Valencia College!
Standardized Patient Coordinator at PCOM Georgia: Proactively and independently manage standardized patient (SP) activities from inception to completion including recruiting, selecting, training, scheduling, assigning, and managing all related personnel, logistics, cases, training, and quality assurance (QA) components, facilitating debriefing sessions, and evaluating outcomes.
Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Careers in Healthcare Profile: Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Tools for Building Your Simulation Resume
- Ultimate Job Guide for Simulation Technology Specialists
- How To Start a Career as a Medical Simulation Technician
- How much should Sim Techs earn?
- Video Introduction to a Medical Simulation Lab: What is Simulation?
Looking for Simulation Staffing Recruitment or Specialized HR Consulting Services? Engenium Staffing is a specialized firm which specifically supports the emerging and high demand field of simulation. Their ability to understand the unique requirements of simulation is based on decades of recruitment and proven process to hire the best people. Their experienced team of recruiters support direct placement of various skill sets across the United States by working with clients to identify proven talent to help them grow their simulation teams, from leading sales managers to certified simulation specialists. Utilize their services to find the right people or your next career move!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.