Simulation Education Specialist Senior
at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
The Center for Medical Simulation and Innovative Education at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic skilled healthcare simulation educator for our Education Specialist Sr position. For anyone interested please apply at the link below.
- Master’s degree in simulation, education, public health or relevant field (clinical or non-clinical) required.
- Only candidates with clinical qualifications are required to have registration and/or licensure in related healthcare field (i.e., nursing, respiratory therapy, etc.).
- 5 years of healthcare simulation, quality/patient safety, education, clinical, or other relevant experience.
- Formal training in educational theory, instructional design, or teaching strategies required.
- AHA or NRP instructor certification preferred.
- Experience in designing and implementing simulation activities preferred.
- Ability to perform in a team leader role.
Job Link: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=328203&company=SFHUP