Avkin Southwest Solutions Consultant
at Avkin Inc.
Avkin is disrupting the traditional/out of date/20th Century manikin simulation education market. Be part of the future of healthcare education!
Avkin was founded by an Emergency Room Nurse and Educator who identified that manikins were not fit for the future of healthcare education. New graduates were entering clinical practice without the competence, confidence and communication skills necessary to provide first rate patient care. And that was putting patients at risk.
Avkin's innovations and services are pushing the bar forward to reduce patient suffering in healthcare through simulation education. We imagine, create, and refine teaching modalities that incorporate simulated participants (live patient actors) and wearable tCompany Detailsechnology to create the most realistic healthcare scenarios for learners to master therapeutic communication, empathy, psychomotor skills, and critical thinking. Manikins simply can't deliver this.
We are the most ambitious company in the industry looking to disrupt the status quo (manikin training) and are looking for a determined, committed, ambitious, energetic, and motivated Solutions Consultant to propel our Solutions Team to the next level of growth. This is a full-time position and we are looking for an individual who is interested in growing with the company and being part of the Avkin family.
What You Will Be Doing
- $45-50k base salary, $600k prorated quota (2021), 3-5% commission (additional $18k-30k), bonuses offered for above and beyond quota, 6 month - 1 year anticipated ramp up time
- Selling Consulting Services and Simulation products/technologies to existing and net new customers; Dean’s, Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Simulation at Nursing Colleges, Universities and Hospitals - leveraging the impressive results and outcomes achieved by our customer base of leading educators.
- 60% in-bound, 40% prospecting, we prefer someone whose strength is prospecting
- Communication methods include personalized emails, sequenced/cadence emails, connected phone calls, Zoom meetings, and on-site meetings. This is not a cold calling sales department but prospecting via other methods is expected.
- Candidate should be open to molding their communication style to the latest research and sales psychology
- Travel includes National Conferences, select Regional Conferences, Avkin specific workshops within territory, and approved on-site meetings
- Nurture relationships with state and local simulation organizations (California Simulation Alliance, Arizona Simulation Network etc.)
- Candidate should have an innovative mindset and contribute ideas for Sales and Marketing processes to further Avkin’s mission
- Proficient at data entry and data analysis to optimize CRM (Hubspot) and external communication
- Remote Work covering CA, NV, UT, CO, AZ, HI, AK territory.
What You Need for this Position
- The intent and confidence to be viewed as a Trusted Advisor by our customers
- Healthcare sales experience (not pharma or clinical) and/or Hospitality sales experience
- The ability to adapt and contribute ideas to a close knit, driven, company culture
- Excellent psychological communication skills/willingness to adapt communication style
- This is a remote position, you must be self-motivated, reliable, and complete a 40hr+ work week
- High attention to detail in data entry and analysis
What's In It for You?
- $45,000-50,000 base salary + $18k-$30k+ commission (based on $600k annual quota for year 1), uncapped commission, bonus available
- Tax-deferred 401k (no match at this time)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 3 Weeks (15 Days) of PTO accrues over the first year, annually accruing an extra 2 days per full year of service up to 30 days maximum
- Up to 4 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity leave after 3 full years of employment
- Avkin is committed to your professional growth. We have robust partnerships to give you all of the talent, skills, and abilities to do your job with excellence. Additionally, Avkin prides itself on hiring top talent and supporting their growth within the company. When you feel valued and supported, Avkin wins!
Learn more and apply at: http://avkin.com/careers
Job Link: http://avkin.com/careers