River Grove, IL
Triton College, a comprehensive two year institution located in a near western suburb of Chicago, is seeking a Simulation Technician, to join our team.
Simulation Technician will provide technical support for all simulation operations, including preparation, maintenance and repair of computerized manikins (software and hardware), medication administration equipment, task trainers and related multimedia peripherals.
1. Provide technical support for all simulation operations
2. Assist during simulation-based training sessions
3. Support simulator lab daily operations
4. Maintain expertise in simulation technology
5. Serve as point person for communication with vendors for simulation equipment
6. Other duties assigned
1. Technical diploma or Associate degree in technology or health-related field, or equivalent work experience is required
2. In lieu of formal diploma or degree, two to five years in relevant technical positions will be considered
3. Preferred Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist Certification (CHSOS)
4. Bachelor's degree is preferred
1. Familiarity with audiovisual equipment and editing is desirable
2. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
3. Ability to work to deadlines
4. Ability and interest to acquire new skills and learn new techniques
5. Flexibility and adaptability in dynamic environment; able to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as required
1. Experience with high and mid fidelity simulators and task simulators
2. Experience in use of medical terminology
3. Experience working in training or academic environment
4. Preferred experience working in health related field
To apply, please visit our website at:
Triton College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution.