at Purdue University School of Nursing
Provide day-to-day coordination of all technical aspects of the operation of the Center for Nursing Excellence and Simulation (CNES) for the Purdue University School of Nursing, including support of the delivery of simulation training, maintenance of equipment and facilities and working closely with the Director of Simulation, school of nursing faculty, and senior scholars.
- High school diploma/GED
- 4 years of experience or a combination of related education and experience including Associates in Arts or Science, 2 years of experience or BS degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Management Information Technology.
- Proficiency with computer technology and computer literacy (familiarity with Windows based packages, databases, email, and internet).
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Established IT skills, working knowledge of audio-visual equipment.
- Expected to maintain knowledge & skills by pursuing professional development.
- Ability to become rapidly proficient with new technology hardware and software.
- Electromechanical aptitude.
- All new hires will be expected to follow Protect Purdue guidelines. To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/3DH3z6f
- To learn more about Purdue’s benefits summary https://bit.ly/3zA1Qxb
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- This was formerly classified as an operational/technical position; an internal lateral transfer will retain same benefit standing
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Job Link: https://careers.purdue.edu/job-invite/22190/