Simulation: Global Product Marketing Manager for Laerdal
Position Overview: The Global Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Segment Owners, Product Managers and Regional Marketing to assess market needs / barriers, develop plans and support market development initiatives, and ensure successful launches. This individual will also be responsible for above market material development, performance measurement and the coordination of go-to-market strategies as well as additional strategic activities as assigned. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the portfolio evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches and bridging communication between global and local countries.
Position Holder is Accountable For:
- Coordinate and provide input to regional product marketing on GTM strategy connecting customer needs to product capabilities; and drive marketing execution to support marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing partners from across global regions to understand unique customer, market and business needs, and ensure product development aligns with both business strategy and market needs.
- Lead high level collaboration for all marketing aspects of the product Launch process with all key functions and regions to deliver effective, coordinated and comprehensive product launches to the market.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand marketing content that will communicate product value and benefits to consumers, enhancing their experience and differentiating our products in the market.
- Collaborate with Internal MARCOM and product managers on development of marketing materials for launch and in-market products (benefit cards, brochures, impact cards, competitive analysis, demo video, etc.).
- Drive positioning & messaging (to differentiate product vs competition and within the portfolio by partnering with Regional Marketing, and Product Management for campaign development activities.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics for the products you support in conjunction with Americas marketing to ensure effective product marketing relative to market opportunity over the portfolio’s entire life cycle.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned including key win/loss analysis data.
- High level strategic insights into customers and segments
- Establish deep market & customer unmet needs expertise across key markets
- Work closely with region/country marketing teams to understand barriers to adoption, develop strategies to grow penetration, & improve marketing execution
- Own marketing contribution to global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies
- Partner with Segment Owners, Product Managers and Regional Marketing teams to ensure successful product launches
- Develop foundational above market toolkits and materials to support consistent, aligned, and on-brand promotion across the portfolio
- Lead/support market research and analyses of market trends to inform go-to-market strategy
- Serves as region marketing liaison to ensure alignment with and implementation of key go to market strategies