Sales Manager – 3B Scientific
The outside sales manager will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a sales team. This person will also be responsible for designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s simulation customer base while maintaining the company’s strong presence in the industry. The outside sales manager will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, they will use strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments. The position will be based in Tucker, Georgia and will require overnight travel.
· Create and implement an inside and outside sales strategy.
· Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity.
· Managing recruiting, objective setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
· Submit reports on sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
· Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
· Perform duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintaining receipts for all job-related expenses and submitting them to accounting in a monthly expense report.
Skills & Experience
· 3-5 years’ experience in sales, preferably outside sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field
· Education in and/or simulation sales experience
The successful candidate will be:
· Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of 3B Scientific
· Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Results oriented
· An adaptable, flexible problem-solver