Sales Executive – Leading Immersive VR Simulation – Full Remote Working Opportunity – Canada and USA
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, we are a multidisciplinary team of people passionate about healthcare simulation, nursing education, and Virtual Reality. We are all deeply dedicated to our mission of using cutting-edge VR technology to make nursing simulation more accessible and realistic than ever before.
We believe that better-trained nurses mean better and safer patient care.
At UbiSim, you will have the opportunity to join a team that makes a real difference and shapes the future of nursing education. We aim to provide an environment where passionate people can thrive, learn, and grow.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented sales executive to join our team and contribute to the growth of UbiSim. With the traditional simulation field shifting to Virtual Reality, this is a tremendous opportunity for a professional sales executive. Based in Canada or the United States, you will own your territory and be responsible for all points in the sales cycle – from prospecting, acquiring clients, negotiation, to closing deals.
What you will do:
- Focus on growing new revenue from prospect clients in your territory
- Run online sales presentations to prospective customers, showcase our products and educate prospective clients on the value of our solutions for their needs
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales Team to develop pertinent demand-generation strategies for your territory
- Participate in trade shows and other promotional events
- Report and share information on a periodic basis
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale
- Consistently meet or exceed quota expectations, participate in sales planning & status meetings.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience in direct healthcare B2B sales, preferably in capital equipment and/or software applications and/or SaaS solutions with long sales cycles
- Experience in healthcare simulation sales or healthcare education is a big plus
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Generate new leads through prospecting and networking
- Once possible, ability and desire to travel within Canada and the US on a regular basis (up to 40% of the time)
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality. Independent and self- motivated.
- Experience working with CRM
- Fluency in English is required; bilingualism in French a plus
- Eligibility to work in Canada or the United States either as a Canadian or US Citizen, a Permanent Resident or with a valid Work Permit.
- Competitive base salary, a rewarding commission structure with a growing and ambitious employer
- Full remote working opportunity
- Access to the latest VR hardware
- A fun environment where you can make an impact and grow your skills
Please send us an email at [email protected] and include your current resume.