Sales Executive Job Description: Echo Healthcare is looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. The primary focus of this full time role is to manage a sales territory and generate revenue by meeting or exceeding the sales quota. We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education through our mandate of saving lives and improving patient outcomes through innovation, education and technology. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales success as measured by revenue growth.This position will be home- based, with required travel within the designated territory. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Echo Healthcare.
Echo Healthcare is an innovative healthcare technology and service company. We are redefining service and innovation through education and technology.
Echo Healthcare was founded by a team of passionate professionals, keeping healthcare customers satisfied through superior service, shaped by a culture of collaboration, innovation, integrity, striving for excellence in the healthcare industry. With a team of both clinical and technical experts, Echo Healthcare brings over 30 years of experience and knowledge into the industry, with a value proposition that is anchored in customer excellence.
- Meet and strive to exceed assigned sales quota through direct sale of all Echo Healthcare products and services.
- Grow and manage assigned territory efficiently and effectively.
- Identify, build, develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan.
- Managing pipeline effectively and reporting and execute tactical sales plans.
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of Echo Healthcare’s products
- Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting, and execute tactical sales plans.
- Call on prospective customers and provide product information and demonstrations.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
- Must live in territory: TBD
- Minimum 3 year’s prior sales experience required; medical simulation or medical education field sales experience preferred.
- Evidence of sales success through quota achievement
- Documented record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to physicians, faculty and simulation lab preferred.
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies.
- Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with the proven ability to manage varied accounts.
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and closing techniques.
- Superior listening, presentation and communications skills.
- Must be able to travel as required within assigned territory.
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home or office environment.
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a major CRM system is required; ZoHo is a plus. Echo Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Echo Healthcare offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.