Regional Healthcare A/V Sales
Regional Healthcare A/V Sales rep is responsible for managing sales activities throughout every stage of the sales cycle, from lead generation through to close. Covering the Southern region, you will be responsible for selling software and hardware solutions used to improve training and patient outcomes in Higher Education, Healthcare and Law Enforcement institutions.
- Responsible for the sales of Software and hardware solutions for simulation and clinical environments within the South region.
- Consult and make recommendations to prospects and clients with respect to solutions the company offers.
- Clearly articulate technology and product positioning to clinical and medical education.
- Deliver web-based and onsite presentations to audiences of varying sizes and professions
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with Medical Education and Patient Safety Key stakeholders.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale, resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Exhibit at industry conferences and special events.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through weekly reports and the use of a CRM tool.
What we are looking for:
- Proven sales track record.
- Able to communicate effectively with numerous levels of decision makers.
- Must be able to “land and expand” accounts.
- A/V technical knowledge and background.
- Southern Based – near Atlanta or Dallas/Houston.
- Healthcare Simulation sales experience.
- Educational sales experience.
- Experience selling A/V solutions to Higher Education, Healthcare and Law Enforcement agencies.