Nurse Educator – full-time and part-time remote positions
Nurse Educator - full-time and part-time positions
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, we are a multidisciplinary team of people passionate about healthcare simulation and Virtual Reality (VR). Our team includes nursing educators, simulation experts, software engineers and 3D artists.
We are all deeply passionate about our mission to use the unique advantages of VR to make nursing simulation more accessible and realistic than ever before. We believe that better-trained nurses mean better and safer patient care and that is what motivates us to come to work everyday.
We are looking for talented nursing educators who want to make an impact and build the future of nursing training with us.
- Using our user-friendly platform, design and test nursing simulation scenarios specifically for undergraduate students in the US
- Collaborate closely with product managers and contribute innovative and unique ideas to optimize learning outcomes and engagement
- Provide feedback on new products and developments within area of content expertise
- Onboard and mentor new partner programs to the UbiSim platform
- Support and mentor existing partners with integrating VR into their nursing curriculum
- Attend conferences in the US to showcase UbiSim and evangelize VR for nursing training
- Document the usage of UbiSim and its integration in curriculum
- Ability to design nursing simulation scenarios focused on medical/surgical, pediatrics, and OB is highly preferred
- Experience as a nurse educator in the US, preferably in an undergraduate program
- Passionate about healthcare simulation and education
- Highly motivated, autonomous, and self-directed
- Strong communication skills
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home on a full-time or part-time basis
- A complete training on VR technology and access to VR equipment
- An opportunity to hold a pivotal role in an awesome team that is transforming nursing education!
Please send us an email at [email protected] and include your current resume and experience when applying.