North America Sales Director Southwest
at Nasco Healthcare
Please email resume to:
VP of Human Resources, NHC
N.A. Sales Director – South West
JOB TITLE: Sales Director Northeast
REPORTS TO: VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
DEPARTMENT: Domestic Sales
Works closely with the VP of Sales, customer service team, distributors, and end customers to meet and exceed company objectives for sales. Includes input for new product development and improvement of existing product lines.
- This is a home-based role within or close to the set territory.
- The role will require both a person who can travel extensively to meet/support distributors as well as a someone who is well organized with great administration & planning skills.
- The job will require travelling with products which sometimes can be heavy, around 20kg.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distributor Management, including video calls & face to face meetings to discuss yearly plans, business reviews, as well as support your distribution network on a daily basis
- Extensive travel to support distributors at shows & visiting end users, product demonstrations required, as well as company presentations (public speaking), up to 40% travel inclduing weekends on occasion.
- Works independantly to generate new business from both clients and distributors, to increase sales.
- Develop & implement business plans to drive sales growth and profitability with the distributor network.
- Quarterly business reviews with European distributors to measure success Vs targets
- Serve as a point of contact between distributor sales representatives and Nasco Healthcare.
- GAP analysis – Identify valuable regions / appoint new distribution partners.
- Analysis of (tableau) product and sales data to form the basis of sales plans.
- Develop outstanding business relationships with our existing partners, make changes where appropriate.
- Attend/exhibit at national, regional, and local trade shows.
- Attend sales meeting(s) for distributor representatives and provide training as needed.
- Organize distributor training for your distribution network.
- Partner up with distributors to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Prepare plans to ensure all new products are successfully launched within your territory, including effective communication, demo units purchase, training and following up with your distributors.
- Gather reports from CRM as well as log sales opportunities to Sales Force.
- Work transversally supporting all teams within the organization, including CS, MK, R&D, Finance.
- Market intelligence – know your territory and the competition.
- Be alert to trends and changes in the market and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Participate in new product development, and their specifications.
- To attend weekly team meetings via zoom and visit US head office in NY when requested.
- Provide 1 page bi-weekly update to VP of Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Business and/or nursing, paramedic.
- Ideally 3+ years in a Distributor management role.
- 3+ years within a Healthcare/Medical Devices product sales role.
- 3+ years within a Sales Director /management role.
- Strong background of sales accomplished performance.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience within the Medical Simulation Industry.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, and valid Passport.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce an advantage.
- Excellent Distributor management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Presentation & Communication Skills for Public Speaking.
- Extroverted person allowing for relationship building.
- Must be self-confident, passionate & enthusiastic.
- Must be a highly proactive individual working with own initiative.
- Great organization & time management skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Great listener & problem Solver.
- Must be goal oriented.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close deals.
- Strategic thinking / Planning skills.
- Proficiency level of English: Ability to develop, read, analyze, and interpret complex reports and documents. Excellent verbal communication skills for presentation and discussion purposes. Spanish speaking an advantage.
At Nasco Healthcare, diversity is an integral part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are perceived as real value for the company. Nasco Healthcare adheres to affirmative action, and Federal and State regulations on employment of protected classes. Nasco Healthcare is an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
Job Link: http://www.nascohealthcare.com