Freelance Mobile Simulation Facilitators And Technical Operators
MEDNAX Seeks Simulation Operators and Facilitators – (PRN/Travel):
Are you a talented, driven, out-of-the-box, flexible Simulation Expert? Do you want to be part of a growing team providing simulation training to providers nationwide?
Our Simulation team is tasked with providing industry-leading in situ training for the providers in our practices and partner facilities across the U.S. – 350+ practices in over 700 facilities in 40 states.
Members of our team help take great care of the patient, every day and in every way. We have a need for PRN contract travel Operators and Facilitators and we have been looking for you!
- Set-up/run/program/troubleshoot Laerdal manikins, with knowledge of other sim modalities
- Observe and measure quality metrics and provide feedback
- Familiar with TeamSTEPPS, PEARLS, rapid-cycle, and more
- Work as a team to guide debriefing and facilitation
- Handle a fast-paced simulation event averaging two days
- Any combination of the above and more, including certification
- You can travel for 2-4 days roughly every 6-8 weeks
- Understand there are multiple applications of simulation (we don’t do it like most programs)
- Can interact with hospital staff in a leadership/consultative capacity
You will report to the Associate Director of Simulation Technology and the HRO/Simulation Program Manager. These roles are remote-based with 100% travel expected (you only travel when you are scheduled for a session). We offer a very competitive per diem rate as well as paid transportation, lodging, and expenses. Occasional team training can be expected.
To learn more and join the team contact us at [email protected]. See the link for more information on our department.
Techs: If you know someone who would make a great facilitator, please pass this along.
Facilitators: If you know a rock-star tech/specialist who would be a great fit, please share.
We look forward to working with you!