Medical Simulation Success Manager
at Education Management Solutions
Medical Simulation Success Manager Learn more here!
Andersen Medical and Surgical Simulation Center (MSSC)
The successful candidate will support onsite daily technical operations of an integrated audio and video medical simulation learning management system for a large medical training facility in the Seattle, WA area.
The Medical Simulation Success (MSS) Manager will be the primary support personnel for all day-to-day operational aspects of the learning management system (LMS). This position requires excellent listening, communication and problem-solving skills. The MSS Manager will respond to all facility client staff inquiries, and will identify, document and prioritize the requirements for the LMS optimized operations as well as understand and be fluent in the training operational requirements for the site and facility. The MSS Manager will directly resolve a majority of all LMS technical and support needs independently and when necessary facilitate additional resources from EMS and follow every technical issue through to resolution.
JOB SPECIFIC STANDARDS
- Complete proficiency with LMS proprietary software
- Support daily operations of the LMS system to include assisting the facility simulation technicians, project managers, activity coordinators and healthcare education specialists and instructors with scheduling, operating and reporting from the LMS.
- Troubleshooting technical issues relating to software, software updates, hardware use and configurations via onsite support
- Coordinate tasks with other resources (vendors)
- Coordinate all software updates
- Exercise client confidentiality
- Perform complex data analysis tasks to support the facility staff in answering questions related to LMS operation and data output
- Conduct LMS software training sessions as needed for facility staff
- Track LMS maintenance activities, updates, hot fixes (software patches) and metrics
- Demonstrate ownership of critical tasks
- Provide on-site and immediate technical troubleshooting of all LMS equipment. The MSS Manager will be responsible for leveraging and coordinating the LMS vendor maintenance and support for the LMS system. This will include scheduling and managing all LMS software updates, and as needed, advanced hardware replacement for equipment requiring repair. This also includes coordinating extended advanced technical support and training resources as needed.
- Data Configuration and Reporting. The MSS Manager will provide full data implementation services to input the existing facility courses, content and learners. The MSS Manager will conduct a full review of the current facility workflows, curriculum and scheduling tempo and processes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree or 5 years equivalent of relevant industry experience
- Client service experience in the software industry supporting complex software products and Level I-II software support experience preferred
- Defect testing experience
- Hardware troubleshooting experience
- System diagnostic experience that includes: software, hardware, IT and Network issues
- Experience with Microsoft server products, including SQL server, active directory, networks, firewalls and diagnostic tools preferred
- Prior development experience a plus
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, VLAN, and wireless networks
- Experience with change management processes
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience managing large scale projects through complete project management lifecycle
- Prior experience and proficiency in large scale training, developing and conducting workshops and 1-1 training on complex hardware and software solutions
- Train the trainer expertise
- Ability to communicate and work together with facility staff to collaborate and solve problems – a team player
- Strong training and communication skills
Job Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=33527&clientkey=6B0D19EEB5FB056E5715589D0CFA9410&session_nonce=33057f07d9a45e336f6aba50b0317282