Simulation Manager Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Collaborating with faculty, directors, and staff in identifying, developing, and implementing simulation-based activities.
- Assessing needs and assuring integration of simulation based activities in medical school simulation activities.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating simulation-based learning experiences.
- Providing reports and recommendations to the Simulation Directors.
- Assist in teaching of the Medical Simulations Masters Track courses.
- Assist with the setup and tear down of simulation activities.
- Interacts with outside vendors for evaluation and selection of hardware, software, equipment, and supplies.
- Oversees the use of relevant equipment and supplies for use in skills demonstrations and moulage for clinical simulations.
- Master’s degree is required in Medical Simulation or related field.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in medical simulation required.
- EMT-Basic required or ability to obtain within one year.
- Computer experience required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Certification as a Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) preferred.
All inquiries must include: a resume, salary requirements, and three (3) references, preferably from current or former supervisors.