Manager of Operations for MeLiSA Program at Echo Healthcare
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you are responsible for overseeing the management of MeLiSA customers, managing the MeLiSA Simulation Technician workforce as well as supporting new services in collaboration with Echo Healthcare’s leadership team as needed.
Effective customer management is an integral component of the role where regular client contact to support service satisfaction for repeat sales and customer insights is required.
Regular utilization of various managerial systems will help provide transparency to the Echo Healthcare leadership team as to MeLiSA’s performance and opportunities for innovation and improvement.
To accomplish your objectives, you will have access to internal resources (MeLiSA simulation technicians and cross-functional support) as well as telephone and video conference systems to deliver the services.
Effectively manage MeLiSA customer contracts by:
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- “In-the-moment” problem solving
- Satisfactorily solving MeLiSA – type issues
- Following up on repairs with OEMs (if contracted)
- Using regular customer contact / audits as part of quality control
- Manage Sim Technician cost / time within the acceptable band of resourcing per MeLiSA issue type
- Ensure sufficient Sim Technician labor pool to satisfy MeLiSA demand (skills by service type and for available Sim Tech hours)
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to clients to develop customer intimacy
- Generally, manage all day-to-day operations for MeLiSA services
- Support Echo Healthcare’s annual business planning and innovation cycle by completing required tasks as set out by the leadership team
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- College degree strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sim technicians and other stakeholders within simulation center
- HR experience managing a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Technically able to fulfill the role of sim technicians (as needed)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of a broad selection of simulation manikins
- Able to work autonomously, and in a team environment
LOCATION: TBD (Home-office based)
ABOUT ECHO HEALTHCARE
Innovation: we are committed to delivering the best technology to advance the science of medical simulation.
Education: we are passionate about saving lives. we offer custom education, scenario design, and implementation.
Simulation: we are global experts in medical simulation and we are redefining service and fidelity by improving patient outcomes through unique approaches to education and technology.
- Independent, turnkey service contract supplying access to a team of Echo Healthcare Sim Technicians
- Supported by phone and video conference technology, MeLiSA delivers accessible, expert help for your manikins when you need it
- Prevents unwanted downtime while providing manikin maintenance insights
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to: [email protected]