Inside Sales Executive – Echo Healthcare
Lead Generation & Sales Executive (Independent Contractor)- Job Description
Are you passionate about Medical Simulation? Would you like to make a difference while maximizing your earning potential? If so, read on!
Echo Healthcare is looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a team environment as well as independently. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Vice President of Global Sales to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must firstly be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be home-based, with potential to travel to conferences and meetings across North America. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Echo Healthcare.
Echo Healthcare is an innovative healthcare technology and service company. We are redefining service and innovation through education and technology.
Echo Healthcare was founded by a team of passionate professionals, keeping healthcare customers satisfied through superior service, shaped by a culture of collaboration, innovation, integrity, striving for excellence in the healthcare industry. With a team of both clinical and technical experts, Echo Healthcare brings over 30 years of experience and knowledge into the industry, with a value proposition that is anchored in customer excellence.
Echo Healthcare provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining healthcare equipment in facilities such as hospitals, universities and colleges. Echo Healthcare services clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of Master Technicians. Echo Healthcare has always been deeply committed to providing clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. The management team adds further value by developing the most innovative products and services and expanding into new markets.
1. Lead Management
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities;
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Echo Healthcare's value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in the CRM system.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, video conferencing and webinars to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship; • Work closely within the sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
• Provide accurate and timely information as required to senior management;
• Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook;
• Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
- 1-2 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and/or sales experience
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce or ZoHo CRM; • Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills. Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language.
- Competitive commission plan. The ability to make $80,000 - $150,000 commission in the first year, with the opportunity to earn generous bonus` on targets reached; uncapped earning potential.
- Regular training & appraisals within a structured career development process working towards long term career progression.
- Direct support & management from highly experienced and responsive Vice President of Global Sales and CEO.
- An opportunity to enjoy a varied role, utilizing your expertise in sales to best effect.
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of our innovative company.
How to Apply: Please send your CV to : [email protected]
Strictly no recruitment agencies or consultants.