Healthcare Simulation Writers (Part-Time Freelance)
Attention healthcare simulation professionals: HealthySimulation.com seeks your expertise! As the world’s leading clinical simulation resource, we are searching for part-time or full-time healthcare simulation experts and champions to contribute industry insights and expertise through engaging article content. By sharing your knowledge with the greater clinical simulation community, we can work together to take the healthcare simulation industry to new heights! As HealthySimulation.com website currently engages thousands of clinical simulationists, educators, technologists, technicians, administrators, and learners across the world each and every month, all contributed healthcare simulation articles help to support the adoption and increased utilization of clinical simulation.
HealthySimulation.com seeks healthcare simulation writers for a variety of assignments for part-time independent contractor work. Specifically, we are looking for experienced simulationists to write in any of these three key assignments:
- "How to" articles for the main daily news content sharing how to do something in simulation (such as staff a program, install a simulator, or how/why of what you do in simulation).
- Keyterm explanations of a specific phrase (ie defining and explaining what a "birthing simulator" is)
- Industry updates / Research Highlights / Conference coverage / General news
- Must have clinical simulation experience
- Must have experience writing for the promotion of clinical simulation (in any capacity).
- Must be able to commit to consistent writing support at an agreed upon rate of delivery (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Strongly prefer writers with SEO experience.
Compensation based on experience.
Applicants will need to complete the form submission linked here in this job posting.
More About HealthySimulation.com
HealthySimulation.com is the world’s premier healthcare simulation resource website, providing the latest news, conference coverage, research highlights, helpful guides, job listings, product demos, vendor contacts, community sharing, and more! Started in 2010 by Lance Baily, former Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas and Founder / Advisor to SimGHOSTS.org, the HealthySimulation.com resource website has provided well over 2,000,000 page views of medical simulation specific content through thousands of daily articles to hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals from around the globe. The HealthySim writing team has shared their passion for simulation in healthcare by writing an article every workday, Monday through Friday for almost ten years.
Job Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIslYwm3wRYWnYfsydvhzD3XSBiMw1DKg36FpQqzpjqf54jw/viewform