Director Simulation & Instructional Resources, Simulation Education
at Baptist Health
Baptist Health is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 25,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities, and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
- Oversee the launch and operations of the Baptist Health Academics Simulation Center and online instructional resources including administration, personnel, equipment or software purchase and maintenance, financial management, growth, efficiency, and strategic planning. The new center will support interprofessional education of Residents and Fellows enrolled in sponsored GME programs as well as healthcare professionals.
- The Director works with physicians, clinical faculty, and program directors to develop new curriculum or services, funding opportunities and business expansion based on capacity management in support of the institution’s strategic priority to attract, educate and retain outstanding healthcare professionals who meet the needs of the communities Baptist Health South Florida serves.
- In collaboration with program faculty, he/she develops and ensures the quality of simulation (low, medium, and high fidelity) and online learning modules that support the evaluation of learner competencies.
- The Director supports the AVP of Interprofessional Education and the BHSF Designated Institutional Official (GME) with priorities and objectives identified on the Strategic Plan designed to enhance learning outcomes.
Estimated salary range for this position is $112,612.08 - $146,395.70 / year depending on experience.
- Master's degree required.
- A minimum of five (5) years in a simulation center/program leadership position with commensurate credentials and experience, or a credentialed healthcare provider for a minimum of ten (10) years with logistical and technical experience in simulation-based operations, service and scholarship.
Baptist Health is an EOE
Job Link: https://careers.baptisthealth.net/us/en/job/131106/Director-Simulation-Instructional-Resources-Simulation-Education-FT-08A-4-30P