Featured Job Listing: Clinical Simulation Lab Technician at Providence Medical Center Mission Hills California
One more featured medical simulation job listing from Providence of California!
Providence is calling a Clinical Simulation Lab Technician (Per Diem/Variable shift) to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Work closely with the Interprofessional Perinatal Simulation Program as well as Education Department staff, caregivers, and nursing instructors.
- Be responsible for operation of the simulation mannequin.
- Perform program maintenance and repair of the simulators, software, hardware and audiovisual equipment.
- Be responsible for the orientation, training and ongoing support of simulation faculty during in-situ simulation.
- Manage supplies and setup of in-situ simulation and classroom.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Los Angeles City Fire Card
- Current Basic Life Support ( BLS ) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work with computers, computerized equipment, integrated AV system and computer software
- Arrange appointments, schedules and follow-up without a conflict
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively in oral and written communications to a variety of audiences
About the hospital you will serve:
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits – see our website for details: http://www.
As people of Providence, we reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 76,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 475 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providence is calling jobs!
When applying online, please reference job number 132181.