Latest Simulation in Healthcare Journal Article List from SSH
The most recent Simulation in Healthcare Journal (October 2016 – Volume 11 – Issue 5
pp: 301-364) from the Society for Simulation in Healthcare has been posted online! This month’s journal provides a tribute to the “godfather” of medical simulation Dr. Gaba, and an exploration of new simulation technologies to improve healthcare learning outcomes:
- Tribute to David Gaba on the Occasion of His Retiring as Editor-in-Chief of Simulation in Healthcare Cooper, Jeffrey B.; Issenberg, Barry S.; DeVita, Michael A.; Glavin, Ronnie
- Comparison of 4 Laryngoscopes in 2 Difficult Airway Scenarios: A Randomized Crossover Simulation-Based Study Altun, Demet; Ozkan-Seyhan, Tulay; Orhan-Sungur, Mukadder; Sivrikoz, Nukhet; Camci, Emre
- Mastery Learning of Video Laryngoscopy Using the Glidescope in the Emergency Department Ahn, James; Yashar, Michael D.; Novack, Jared; Davidson, Joey; Lapin, Brittany; Ocampo, Jose; Wang, Ernest
- Preparation With Web-Based Observational Practice Improves Efficiency of Simulation-Based Mastery Learning Cheung, Jeffrey J.H.; Koh, Jansen; Brett, Clare; Bägli, Darius J.; Kapralos, Bill; Dubrowski, Adam
- How Do Simulated Error Experiences Impact Attitudes Related to Error Prevention? Breitkreuz, Karen R.; Dougal, Renae L.; Wright, Melanie C.
- Coaching From the Sidelines: Examining the Impact of Teledebriefing in Simulation-Based Training Ahmed, Rami A.; Atkinson, Steven Scott; Gable, Brad; Yee, Jennifer; Gardner, Aimee K.
- The Role of Ultrasound Simulation in Obstetrics and Gynecology Training: A UK Trainees’ Perspective Patel, Hersha; Chandrasekaran, Dhivya; Myriokefalitaki, Eva; Gebeh, Alpha; Jones, Kate; Jeve, Yadava B; Midlands
- Research Collaborative in Obstetrics & Gynecology Simulation for Operational Readiness in a New Freestanding Emergency Department: Strategy and Tactics Kerner, Robert L. Jr.; Gallo, Kathleen; Cassara, Michael; D’Angelo, John; Egan, Anthony; Simmons, John Galbraith
- An Approach to Confederate Training Within the Context of Simulation-Based Research Adler, Mark D.; Overly, Frank L.; Nadkarni, Vinay M.; Davidson, Jennifer; Gottesman, Ronald; Bank, Ilana; Marohn, Kimberly; Sudikoff, Stephanie; Grant, Vincent J.; Cheng, Adam;
- For the International Network for Simulation-Based Pediatric Innovation, Research and Education (INSPIRE) CPR Investigators Highlighting Instructional Design Features in Reporting Guidelines for Health Care Simulation Research Cheng, Adam; Nadkarni, Vinay M.; Chang, Todd P.; Auerbach, Marc