Updates from SimGHOSTS, The Leaders in Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialist Support
SimGHOSTS recently wrapped their 2016 global events in the United States, Australia, and in the United Kingdom (with their partner ASPiH). Check out these awesome updates from the world’s leading non-profit organization supporting healthcare simulation technology specialists.
- USA Keynote by Dr. Voz: How Jump Sim Center is a Cost-Reducing Program for Our Hospital (Sponsored by EMS SimulationIQ)
- USA Plenary by Grace Gephardt, MEd, President of ASPE on the Basics of Standardized Patients (Sponsored by Laerdal)
- USA Plenary by Cristoph Trappe on Expanding Your Sim Center’s Social Media Presence (Sponsored by CAE Healthcare)
- UK Keynote by SimGHOSTS Founder Lance Baily, on the Current Future of Healthcare Simulation (Sponsored by CAE Healthcare)
- New 2 Hour Online Course: Intro to Physiology for Sim Techs (See the whole online course library including Intro to SimMan3G Programming)
- 2017 USA host announced! Join SimGHOSTS August 1st-4th in Raleigh North Carolina at WakeMed!
- GNSH Update from SimGHOSTS President Dr. Scott Crawford
Remember there is still 50% discounted annual subscription to SimGHOSTS.org to celebrate their recent affiliation with INACSL. Subscribe today to gain access to the course library, and watch all the recorded sessions from the SimGHOSTS 2016 events!