New OMNI2 Simulator Control Tablet from Gaumard
Check out this latest product release from Gaumard, which has recently also upgraded to a tablet to manage their simulator learning experiences:
OMNI 2 Simulation Made Easy The new OMNI 2 is an easy-to-use, wireless device interface designed to operate Gaumard patient simulators and skills trainers. It offers instructors the essential tools to drive simulation-based training sessions without the complexity of programming. Simply tap and go.
OMNI 2 makes it easier than ever to drive scenarios, monitor performance, and capture participants’ actions for data-rich debriefing sessions. OMNI 2 is simple to operate with touchscreen controls and an intuitive layout that lets you manage physiological changes while remaining focused on the training. Put simply, it’s a frustration-free solution that works to complement your clinical know-how.
- Wireless communication lets you move freely to better observe the action
- Over 35 programmable vitals including: HR, ECG, RR, BP, SpO2, EtCO2, and more
- One-touch vitals controls facilitate changes on-the-fly or trending over time
- Monitor CPR quality metrics in real time to ensure quality
- Supports optional virtual patient monitor for training assessment and decision-making skills
- Monitor ventilation quality and its effectiveness on the patient
- Timestamped log records provider actions, vital signs changes, and notes to aid debriefing
- Includes preprogrammed lists of common provider actions for easy tracking
- Save and share session log for archiving and debriefing
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.