Top 9 Most Read Healthcare Simulation Articles from Summer 2016
Sim Champs do you subscribe to our free monthly healthcare simulation email newsletter? If so you may have seen these awesome articles which are the Top 9 most read medical simulation from Summer 2016! We’re highlighting the ones that have read, shared, and clicked the most so far — as we are sure they will bring increased adoption and utilization of simulation to your healthcare education program!
- University of San Francisco Now Offering Master of Science in Healthcare Simulation Online
- Simulation in Healthcare Journal — June 2016 Article List
- SimGHOSTS USA 2016 Opens at Jump Trading Simulation Center Sponsored by SimulationIQ
- Supporting Transitions in Medical Career Pathways: the Role of Simulation-Based Education
- Do Checklists Change Human Behaviors? Thoughts from Medical Lawyer Dr. Argy
- Laerdal Asks Simulation Experts “Is Simulation Just About the Simulator?” and More…
- TEDx Talk: Simulation Necessary To Prepare for Birthing Emergencies
- Media Covers May BMJ Article: “Medical Error 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.” – Call for New Hashtag #SimToZero!
- Delta College Performs 6 Hour Trauma Simulation Scenario with Local Authorities
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.