HealthySimulation.com turns 100 strong!
HealthySimulation.com has been operating for just over a year now and the response has been amazing! Fun statistics:
- 7,393 people have visited
- 12,132 times to look at
- 32,005 pages from over
- 97 different countries!
Check out this map of the visitors to the website from around the world in the past year:
Looking at google analytics charts like these makes me smile! Not a month goes by that I don’t look at the map and see where visitors from around the World have come from. It’s a great feeling to think we are helping so many people on such a global scale!
Lastly I thought I would link here back to a few of my favorite stories from the past year:
- NASA’s Vertical Flight Simulator
- Best Healthcare Simulation Newsletters
- Why You Should Hire Medical Simulation Design
- A Day in the Field with JTM Tactical Medicine Training Group
- What to REALLY look for when hiring a Sim Tech
- What we can learn about debriefing from Documentary Film-making
- Getting Media Attention at Your Sim Lab
- How to Produce a Sim Lab Orientation Video
- Moulage Vomit from Bobbie Merica & MoulageConcepts.com
- Studiocode Unveils the iCoda at IMSH 2011
- How to Bring Record-breaking Profits to your Sim Lab
And there are so many more! Thanks everyone for making HealthySimulation.com such a joy for me!
Lastly to celebrate, here’s a really amazing collection of stories and photos about the state of Robotics from National Geographic!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.